Bumpdate: Week 27

How far along: Twenty-seven weeks

Size of baby: About the size of a cucumber.

Total weight gain: About 20 pounds.

Gender:  Little Miss! Girl, girl, girl!

Maternity Clothes: Same: A few here and there. 

Movement: I can barely bend over. Some days, when I move to quickly, my muscles cramp up, so I've forced myself to be very careful. Baby girl is moving quite a bit these days, but I feel like she does a lot of chilling too. Maybe she'll be a really easy-going kid?!

Sleep: I am exhausted after work. Naps are my frenemies. I've been getting up in the middle of the night to go which has been throwing my sleep schedule off. Good bye normal sleep.

Missing:  Sushi. I want to eat some good sushi.

Cravings or Aversions: Nothing in particular. I've been avoiding Mexican though because last time I had it, I felt so sick afterwards. So, so, so sad!!

Sweet or Salty: Still sweet.

Cries: I don't think I've cried lately...

Happy or Moody? Dan says I laugh at dumb stuff a lot more than I normally would. It's true. Tell me a corny joke and I'll find it hysterical.

Dan is: getting all methodical about getting our home baby-ready. No lie, walking into Babies R Us is a little crazy overwhelming. At the same time, we are both ready to get started on baby registering and getting the nursery ready! 

Baby is:  getting bigger!! I looked at myself the other day and I was like "Whoa. Hello, baby belly!"

Wedding Rings On or Off? Still on!

Best moments: Our gender reveal party. Best. Day. Ever.

Worst moment: Glucose Test. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. I guess my doctor said that too many women fail the one-hour glucose test, so he has them take a two-hour glucose test. I guess I can be thankful that I only have to drink that stuff once because that glucose junk is NASTY! Thankfully, my experience wasn't terribly awful. I had to fast (except sips of water) for 12 hours prior to the test. Upon arriving, they took my blood, and gave me this orange drink to guzzle down. The tech told me to see him in an hour. About forty-five minutes into it, I felt so nauseated. At the hour mark, I went back, and the tech took another vial of blood. At this point, I just wanted to go to sleep because I felt nauseated. About forty-five minutes after that, I started feeling a little better. Throughout the process, I was SO HUNGRY! #givemecrackersplease

After I got my blood drawn a third time, they let me go, so Dan picked me up and we got brunch. Once I had food in my tummy, I felt so sleepy! Sugar crash, maybe? So, I went home and took a nap which ended up being for three hours. And since I was so food deprived (at least that's how I felt), I convinced Dan to take me to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Let me tell you, that steak, loaded baked potato (something I never order), and fresh veggies was so yummy. I guess you can say my worst moment ended on a high note. :-)

Looking forward to: Getting registered and starting the nursery!